One of the most beautiful collection of art of the Orthodox and Greek Catholic church in Poland gathers over 1200 exhibits. The earliest examples of the Orthodox and Greek Catholic church art, icons and liturgical objects (utensils, wooden and polychromed handed crosses, engolpions, banners, robes, antique books) coming from existing or non-existing churches of south-eastern Poland and contemporary Ukraine, can be seen in chambers of the renaissance castle.
The biggest exhibition in the world (including about 600 works) presents rich and diverse creativity of one of the most interesting and intriguing contemporary artist. Having, to a large extent, author's profile the exhibition is a retrospective reflecting the development and stylistic-formal transformations of this art in the course of time.
The collection of Pokuttyan ceramics, numbering over 500 exhibits, was donated to the museum by Aleksander Rybicki in 1978. It is the greatest collection in Poland. Pokuttya (Polish: Pokucie), it is a land located in the Eastern Carpathian Mountains in the upper Prut and Cheremosh rivers on territory of nowadays Ukraine. The local people, Hutsuls, occupied themselves with breeding, farming and craft.