b_200_0_16777215_00_images_stories_zbrojownia.jpg

Armory and observational shelter

Exhibition presents the armament from the collections of Historical Museum in Sanok, expanded with particularly precious exhibits, shared by a private collector. Within the collection there are exhibits linked with town and the land of Sanok as well as the armament from different regions, given to the Museum by donators.

The exhibition illustrates development of the armament between the Dark Ages and the World War II. One of the most interesting element is the original bunker, built in 1940, which used to make part of the German fortifications on borderline with Soviet Union of that time.

More about: historical collection

Information

 

Opening hours:

from 1st April to 31st October
Mon 8am - 12pm
other days of the week 9am - 5pm

 

from 2nd November to 31st March
Mon 8am - 12pm
Tues and Wed 9am - 5pm
other days of the week 9am " 3pm

 

Tickets:
Regular fee - 15 PLN
Reduced fee - 11 PLN
Family - 43 PLN
guided tour in Polish - 50 PLN
guided tour in English, French or German is available for ordering at the ticket office or by phone + 48 13 46 306 09, ext. 35, fare - 65 PLN
All reservations e-mail: rezerwacja.mhs@interia.pl

© The Historical Museum in Sanok is the exclusive owner of copyrights of Zdzisław Beksiński's works 

Events

History of the castle

We recommend

tour

 

collections

 

shop